Inside my toolbox is a learned, teachable set of skills that allow individuals and teams to communicate and collaborate more effectively.
These are tools we use, but more importantly, tools we need to have to succeed and thrive, no matter our professions and passions. Here’s where we put them to use:
- Develop leadership skills at any level in the organization
- Increase emotional intelligence competencies
- Build connections
- Tell better stories
- Brainstorm more effectively
- Heighten listening skills
- Improve presentation skills
- Increase team building and support
- Allow for creative breakthroughs
- Gain trust among groups and teams
- Think faster on your feet
I work with you to diagnose problems and design and facilitate solutions that help individuals and teams to think, act, and perform…in a new way.
Some, but not all, of the tools I call upon come from the world of Improvisation. It is a lens through which to view professional development. Why? The tools of an improviser are many of the same tools needed to thrive in an ever-changing workplace where no one has a script, yet the ability to adapt, collaborate and communicate with people is key. These skills won’t help you with your stand-up routine, but they will help you stand-up more confidently in a room.